Health insurance is one such area where people give their least thought to investing their earnings. It’s a natural thing for every person to imagine himself in a hospital suffering from ailments and medical expenses. But, a spurt of lifestyle diseases and Covid-19 have changed this perception and made many youngsters realize the real value of health insurance.
Health Insurance Benefits:
- Acts as a hedge against the sudden financial burden
- Covers costs of chronic conditions
- Makes you & your family feel secure
- Tax benefits under Section 80 D
NSSO Report on Health Expenses:
According to a recent survey of NSSO, an average hospitalization in India cost is Rs.20,135, up from Rs 18,268 in the 71st round (Jan-June 2014). In rural areas, the average cost was Rs 16,676 (up from Rs 14,935) while in urban areas it increased to Rs 26,475 from Rs 24,436. Most of these expenses are met by the household savings and it has heavy toll on poor people.
These are just the out-of-pocket expenses but people are spending lakhs for serious illnesses and surgeries. Having a lack of awareness and access to insurance could also be the main reason for not availing of the feature.After Considering the above-mentioned, Bhrungi Hospitals has associated with the best and most trusted Insurance providing organizations to make healthcare more affordable and accessible.
Get Health Insurance Today!
By Joining FHPL network you may accept the cashless cards of the below insurance companies.
1. Universal sshampo GI Co Ltd
2. Iffco Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd
3. Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
4. Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Co. Ltd.
5. Care Health Insurance Ltd
Liberty General Insurance Co.Ltd
6. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd
7. SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd
8. Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Ltd
9. Magma HDI General Insurance Company Ltd
10. Edelweiss General Insurance Company Ltd
11. Go Digit General Insurance Company Limited.
Above Health insurance cardholders with Fhpl TPA We have cashless Treatment And also we got Below companies .
2. Future Generali
3. Iffco Tokio,